Payment Options & Shipping
CoreMax will cover shipping and other fees, there are no additional charges for shipping and handling – just the cost of the CoreMax unit. Customers who wish to purchase CoreMax can use their Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay or with PayPal Credit (if applicable).
About our 30-Day Trial
* The word “YOU” refers to you as the customer*You can try CoreMax risk-free for 30-Days – if you decide that CoreMax isn’t for you we will give you a full refund if you wish to return it. The customer must pay return shipping if they wish to return the unit and receive a refund for their order. To join a gym for 1 month – you are looking at more than double the cost of our exclusive 30-Day Guarantee; no hidden fees or monthly charges.The 30-Day guarantee starts the day it is delivered to your address or when the shipping carrier delivers it to the customer’s pick-up location. If you wish to return your CoreMax you will be responsible for shipping it back to us in the same box it arrived in. If you DO NOT have the original packaging, you will need to work with our Customer Service team before returning your CoreMax to receive appropriate information regarding your specific return process.
If you wish to cancel your order after it is placed.
- If your order did not ship; there will be NO CHARGE and your order will be cancelled.
- If you wish to cancel your order after it is placed and the item shipped from our facility; YOU (the customer) PAYS FOR RETURN SHIPPING. After we receive your returned order you will be refunded the total cost MINUS 15% due to P&H charges.
- If the item did not ship and you wish to change Shipping Address, Name, Phone number, etc.; We (CoreMax Team) can make changes to the address, name, phone number, etc. BUT NOT to the QTY ordered – if you wish to order additional units please place another order.
- If the item DID ship and you wish to change Shipping Address, Name, Phone number, etc.; please note that we CANNOT change the package destination so PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK your address before placing your order. You (the customer) is responsible for providing accurate and complete shipping/billing information.